A computer monitoring tool may be able to track many activities on the PC that it watches but without a comprehensive set of user tools the data sent can be unmanageable. SniperSpy remote monitoring software has this covered. Not only does it have a long list of activities that it tracks, filters, and blocks but it has user tools to report, manage, and search the data it receives.
The Need for Flexibility with Remote Monitoring
Even though system administrators would like all computers to be the same on their network such is never the case. Thus, SniperSpy computer monitoring software needs to be as flexible as the PC environment it will run in. These situations stress this need for flexibility:
- Computer users perform tasks with a variety of software.
- Administrators cannot always be at the control panel.
- Knowing data transfer habits helps in tuning PC and network performance
- Comprehensive utilization reporting is needed for management and a quick-look at the activity.
- Individual PCs have varying levels of system health.
- Log volume needs a simple yet quick way to search
- Logs eventually need to be stored offline.
The remote monitoring solution from SniperSpy has the answer for each of these situations. Keep reading and find out how this incredible product does it.
The User Tools that Make SniperSpy Flexible
SniperSpy remote monitoring software answers these needs with regard to flexibility with its comprehensive set of user tools. These are some of the user tools and how powerful they are:
1. It can browse uploaded files. If a certain user uploads large files at a specific time each day and causes network bottlenecks, you can see it from the control panel and view it to see if it has a valid purpose and if you can get the user to upload it at a time when there is low network traffic.
2. SniperSpy provides computer location logs. Are you monitoring a PC network that covers a wide territory or globally? SniperSpy remote monitoring software gives you the location of each station using IP addressing.
3. You have an interface for configuring SniperSpy. You don’t need to go to each PC and configure settings such as which logs to send and which to filter. Everything can be handled through the SniperSpy configuration screen right on the control panel.
4. System information reporting shows you PC health. You can see the memory status of each PC and determine if it needs more resources. It shows other information unique to the computer you are viewing as well.
5. Sending reports to email allows you to be away from the control panel. Configure the reports that you need by email and you regain your mobility by not being tied down to the control panel.
6. It reports disk space usage of sent logs. The space allocated on the SniperSpy servers is not unlimited. Through the disk space usage feature, you can see if it is time to offload and delete some logs to free up your server space allocation.
7. Top 10 reports give management a quick look. You get graphical reports of the top 10 websites visited, searches performed online, applications invoked on the PC, instant messenger (IM) activities, and windows opened. You can also present these charts in column, pie, donut, or line format. These are useful for presenting the picture to management with regard to utilization plus get a quick idea if someone is misusing a monitored PC.
8. You can export logs for permanent retention. Most logs can be exported as .CSV, .XLS, and .PDF files for permanent storage before clearing more space in your server area. With .CSV and .XLS files, you can import them into your favorite reporting software such as Microsoft Excel to create even more types of reports.
You can add more to the flexibility that an administrator has when it comes to managing the information sent by SniperSpy remote monitoring software.
If you are a parent or employer and have computers that those under you use yet you are ultimately responsible for then you need SniperSpy. SniperSpy not only collects the truth but gives you the user tools to present, store, and manage the facts pertaining to it.
Don’t settle for computer monitoring software that does not give the user (administrator) this level of oversight. Order your subscription to SniperSpy today.